Florida Class G License Renewal
Florida G License renewal is 2 years and G Licensees must qualify once a year to maintain the G license. Under Florida Laws any security officer armed and Florida licensed private investigator that is issued a Statewide Firearms Class G license can only carry a .380 or 9mm Semi-Automatic pistol, .38 or .357 caliber revolver while working in an armed capacity.
The State of Florida requires that all G security officers and armed private Investigators re-qualify at least once per year with the type of handgun that they carry on duty. Advance Training & Security Agency, Inc. provides annual Class “G” re-qualification. Failure to complete the annual 4-hour G re-cert will disqualify students for G license renewal students are required by the State of Florida to complete the entire 28-hour G course.
G Course 4 Hour Annual Recertification
- Florida Gun Laws
- Gun Safety
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Weapons Handling
- State Firearms Qualification
- Gun Laws and Florida Statutes 493,775,776,790
- Shooting from Baricade Positions
- Shooting Platforms (Standing, Kneeling, Prone)
- Live Fire Marksmanship Training
- State of Florida Firearms Qualification (148 Rounds)